20 May 2007

Sunset

We had a great afternoon yesterday. Two different sets of friends, one French group and one American couple, came by. The weather improved and we were able to sit outside in the back yard. Callie, who was very much the object of everyone's attention, chased the frisbee, dug a hole, ate some plants, and generally wore herself out.

These days, the sun goes down at about 9:30 p.m., so our hours of daylight are pretty long. Last night, after our American friends left, I noticed how nice the sunset looked so I went out and took some pictures.

Sunset at La Renaudière, 19 May 2007

Today's weather: cloudy and damp with some heavy showers possible. Walt's going out sightseeing with the visiting Americans, and I'm going to stay home to take care of Callie all day. We'll be cooped up, and I'm sure she'll be souped up. Should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Callie got to go outside yesterday and show off her talents. So she knows how to dig now? I guess she'll be barking soon.

    I love the videos of Callie and the sunset photos. I'm always jealous of your long days in summer and spring, but I don't envy your dark winter times.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?