29 January 2009

Just some wintertime photos . . .

. . . from my walk with the dog day before yesterday,
late in the afternoon.

Bruno Ledys was out pruning his vines
and burning the clippings.

At the highest point in the vineyard, you can see
out over the rooftops, across the river.

Callie is not very good a posing for pictures,
so I have to snap something quick.

The wintertime colors are muted and subtle.
The vines are skeletal.

I noticed this rose hip in the back yard.
Some of our accumulated junk is in the background.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ken,
    Callie's coat looks darker - mahogany instead of ginger - than last summer when we saw her. Has it really darkened or is it just the winter light? Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martine, I'm not sure. I'll have to go back and look at some older pictures.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?