15 January 2007

Blog changes, weather update

Blogger has upgraded me to a new version of the software. I took advantage of new features to make some template changes.

The most useful new feature is a section on the blog sidebar called Labels. It's an index you can use to find topics on specific subjects. I'm started to go back and apply labels the the 284 entries on the blog so that they will be included in the index. Try it out.

Beautiful day today. Warm and sunny. Not like winter at all. It's too bad you weren't in Saint-Aignan today. But then maybe it was or is nice where you are too.

Oh, I decided against buying that old car. It would probably fun to have it some days, but I'm sure it would be very frustrating on days when it needed a lot of attention from a mechanic. I'd rather spend my time in the kitchen and the garden and not chez le garagiste.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad it's nice in St. Aignan.... it's so cold in California... by California standards.

    I'd rather you cook than fuss over a car, FWIW.

    Grosses bises.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Qu'avez-vous à me dire ?